This is the schedule for the 2018 edition of Paasfeesten Leuven:
THURSDAY MARCH 29, 2018
- Arrival of the guest groups
- Assigning the members of the different groups to their host families .
- Evening: Guests have a free evening to spend with their host families or they can come and share a drink with the local groups in Hal 5 , Lokomotievenstraat, 3010 Kessel-Lo
FRIDAY, MARCH 30, 2018
- 14h00 - 17h00: Performance for senior citizens in the festival hall, Rijschoolstraat 21, 3000 Leuven
Coffee and pastry during the break
Reservation is required
Entrance fee: € 8,00 - Pre-sale : € 6,00
0-12 years: free
- 14h00 - 17h00: Performances by the guest groups in the city center.
- 20h00: A fun evening for both dancers and host families in the festival hall, Rijschoolstraat 21, 3000 Leuven .
SATURDAY, MARCH 31, 2018
- 13h30 - 17h00: Folkloristic activities in the historic city centre of Leuven including a parade, performances and activities.
- 15h00 - 16h00: introduction of the participating groups to the audience on the Central Square (Grote Markt) and throwing of chocolate easter eggs
- 16h00: Carving of the Easter lamb on the Mathieu De Layensplein.
20h00: Dancing and workshops in the festival hall, Rijschoolstraat 21, 3000 Leuven.
On this evening, both foreign and Belgian groups teach their dances to the participants of the festival. - Free entrance.
SUNDAY, APRIL 1, 2018
- 10h00: Festival Mass in Saint-Peter’s church in Leuven
MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2018
14h30: Festival performances in the festival hall, Rijschoolstraat 21, 3000 Leuven.
Most important performance for all the participating groups.
Entrance fee: €12,00
pre-sale: € 10,00
0-12 years: free
TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2018
- Departure of the guest groups.