THURSDAY APRIL 9, 2020
- Arrival of the guest groups
- Assigning the members of the different groups to their host families .
- Evening: Guests have a free evening to spend with their host families or they can come and share a drink with the local groups
FRIDAY APRIL 10, 2020
- 14h00 - 17h00: Performance for senior citizens in the festival hall, Rijschoolstraat 21, 3000 Leuven
Coffee and pastry during the break
- 14h00 - 17h00: Performances by the guest groups in the city center.
- 20h00: A fun evening for both dancers and host families
SATURDAY, APRIL 11, 2020
- 13h30 - 17h00: Folkloristic activities in the historic city centre of Leuven including a parade, performances and activities.
- 15h00 - 16h00: introduction of the participating groups to the audience on the Central Square (Grote Markt) and throwing of chocolate easter eggs
- 16h00: Carving of the Easter lamb on the Mathieu De Layensplein.
20h00: Dancing and workshops
On this evening, both foreign and Belgian groups teach their dances to the participants of the festival. - Free entrance.
SUNDAY, APRIL 12, 2020
- 10h00: Festival Mass in Saint-Peter’s church in Leuven
MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2020
14h30: Festival performances in the festival hall, Rijschoolstraat 21, 3000 Leuven.
Most important performance for all the participating groups.
- 20h00: end of the festival, farewell evening
TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2020
- Departure of the guest groups.